Licensing Agreement for the GTA Logos and Artwork
The logos contained on the following pages are the property of the Green Truck Association (“GTA”), a division of the NTEA but may be used as described below by GTA members in good standing, the media, exhibitors in GTA- or NTEA-sponsored events, or training partners of GTA and/or NTEA, in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below. Use of the logos shall constitute consideration for, agreement to, and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of this license by the user:
- The attached logos are the sole and exclusive property of the GTA, a division of the NTEA. (GTA and NTEA are sometimes referred to together herein as the “Association”). Any failure by a user to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein may result in the immediate revocation of this license, in addition to any other sanctions imposed by the Association. The interpretation and enforcement (or lack thereof) of these terms and conditions, and compliance therewith, shall be made by the Association in its sole discretion.
- The logos are made available to parties identified above (“Permitted Users”), subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, in camera-ready, printed form, as well as in electronic file format (TIFF). The logos may not be revised or altered in any way, and must be displayed in the same form as attached. The logos must be printed in their official color/s or in black.
- The logos may be used in a professional manner on a Permitted User's business cards, stationery, literature, advertisements, storefront window, web site, magazine, newsletter, publications or in any other comparable manner to signify the Permitted User's membership in the GTA, or promotion of the GTA's events or members. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the logos may not be used in any manner that, in the sole determination of the NTEA, discredits the GTA or NTEA or tarnishes either or both entities’ reputation and goodwill; is false or misleading; violates the rights of others; violates any law, regulation or other public policy; or mischaracterizes the relationship between the GTA or NTEA and the user, including but not limited to any use of the logo that might be reasonably construed as an endorsement, approval, sponsorship, or certification by the GTA and/or NTEA of the user, the user's business or organization, or the user's products or services, or that might be reasonably construed as support or encouragement to purchase or utilize the user's products or services.
- Use of one or more of the logos shall create no rights for Permitted Users in or to the logos or their use beyond the terms and conditions of this limited and revocable license. The logos shall remain at all times the sole and exclusive intellectual property of the Association. The Association shall have the right, from time to time, to request samples of use of the logos from which it may determine compliance with these terms and conditions. Without further notice, the Association reserves the right to prohibit use of the logos if it determines, in its sole discretion, that user's logo usage, whether willful or negligent, is not in strict accordance with the terms and conditions of this license, otherwise could discredit the GTA and/or NTEA or tarnish its reputation and goodwill, or, in the case of use based on GTA membership, the user is not a GTA member in good standing.
- Any questions concerning the use of the logos or the terms and conditions of this license should be directed to the GTA managing director, NTEA executive director or NTEA communications director. Any proposed usage that deviates from this license must be reviewed by the NTEA and approved in writing prior to such usage.
To download, click-on the image or link to display the larger version. You can then right-click on the picture and select "Save Picture As..." and select the location on your computer to save the picture.